Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Getting Motivated

Lately I've been spending a lot of time working on the computer. I'm either working on my illustration website or learning the art of digital drawing. The downfall of digital drawing is that I'm confined to one spot since I don't have a laptop. Although, I do enjoy it, I also enjoy working in different locations. Besides, I still prefer drawing on real paper.
Now that Fall is upon me and the weather is rainy and dreary, I have to make myself create away from the computer. It's easier to pull away when the weather is bright and sunny and where I can enjoy working outside. I'm dreaming of a sunroom someday.

The hardest part for me is giving myself an assignment since so much of my work is commissioned. I have a million ideas in my head and want to try so many different things.

Well here is a few recent illustrations I did for a client. It was the first time I drew it all on the computer. I'm constantly learning!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...